To return an item to us, please follow the following procedure:
- Please contact us via phone or email with your postcode or customer number to obtain a returns form & number.
- Pack the goods in suitable packaging and mark the outside clearly with your returns number.
- Include a brief note detailing the problem, please include your home postcode and any receipts.
- Return to: Returns Department, Freedom Bikes, 46-47 George St, Brighton BN2 1RJ.
- Please use a recorded method of shipping to ensure your goods do not get lost in transit!
- Faulty goods covered by warranty which have been used will be repaired where possible or replaced where this is not a practical option.
- Returned items which are new will be refunded or replaced as applicable.
- You will be refunded via your original payment method.
Please note: We will not refund postage fees unless the goods are faulty or the problem was our error.
Customer Service Department:
Telephone: 01273 681698